EPANEL Double Steel Mesh, T-Shape
- Compressive strength: 3.5 ∼ 7.5 MPa
- Connection detail: T-shape (Tongue and Groove)
- Number of steel mesh: 2
- Sound insulation coefficient: 36 ∼ 48 Decibel
- TCVN 7959:2011: AAC3-500
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- ACTUAL PICTURES
EBLOCK AAC PANEL (EPANEL) is made from autoclaves aerated concrete material (AAC), consists of extremely strong panels, containing steel reinforcement for added strength with an anti-corrosion layer on the steel for maximum durability. T-shape (Tongue and Groove) helps the panels fit snugly together to form a smooth and strong system.
EPANEL brings all excellent fire rating properties, thermal resistance performance, and lightweight of AAC BLOCK.
- Save construction cost due to easy and quick installation comparing to the traditional bricks.
- Save structural costs thanks to extremely lightweight
- Safer with high fire resistance, fire resistance up to 4 hours
|LENGTH (mm)||1200 – 4800|
|WIDTH (mm)||600||Not include Tongue and Groove|
|DÀY (mm)||50 – 200|
|NUMBER OF STEEL MESH||2 layers||≥ 4mm|
T-shape (Tongue and Groove detail)
|Thông số kỹ thuật||UNIT||Value|
|Compressive strength||MPa||3.5 ∼ 7.5|
|Dry density||kg/m³||500 ∼ 830|
|Thermal conductivity||W/m.K||0.11 ∼ 0.18|
|Fire-resistant||hours||4 ∼ 8|
|Hệ số cách âm||dB||36 ∼ 48|