EBLOCK EBA-601 TILE ADHESIVE
- TCVN 7899-1:2008
- Additional information
- DIRECTION TO USE
- OTHER INFORMATION
EBLOCK tile adhesive (EBA-601) is a cement-based product used to stick ceramic tiles on AAC or concrete (cement) floor and wall surfaces. It is ideal for interior and exterior applications, wall and floor tiles.
|The thickness of tile adhesive||kg/m²||m²/bag|
|Adhesion strength||MPa||≥ 1.0|
|Adhesion strength after immersion in water||MPa||≥ 1.0|
|Adhesion strength after heating||MPa||≥ 1.0|
|Adhesion strength after freezing and thawing ice.||MPa||≥ 1.0|
|Extended opening time: tensile adhesion strength||MPa||≥ 0.5
after min 20 minutes
The specifications comply with TCVN 7899-1: 2008 standards and quality certificates provided by the factory.
EBLOCK (EBA-601) Tile Adhesive is packed in a moisture-proof paper bag, 25kg per bag to facilitate transportation, storage, and use.
- Clean the bottom of tiles' surface and the floor, the tiles do not need to be soaked
- Mix EBA-601 tile adhesive with water in the ratio: 1kg of tile adhesives added (0.3 ± 0.02) liters of clean water. Using a paddle (a paddle fitted to a hand drilling machines) and mixing until a homogeneous solution is obtained. Check to make sure there are no lumps.
- Apply immediately after mixing. Not using tile adhesive after mixing 2 hours.
- Using notched trowel (specialized trowel for lining tiles) plasters a layer of tile adhesive on the surface to be tiled. Put tiles on the adhesive and press hard by hand or using a rubber hammer to tap the tiles evenly to ensure contact.
- Please contact EBLOCK to receive a detail installation guideline.Vui lòng liên hệ EBLOCK để nhận tài liệu chi tiết hướng dẫn thi công
- EBA-601 adhesive layer need to be evenly applied to the bottom of the tile surface (or the surface to be lined).
- Should treat the wall or floor surface before laying block to properly control the consumption of tile adhesive.
- Should grout: after lining (for walls) at least 8 hours and after lining (for floors) at least 24 hours to ensure quality.
USE AND STORAGE TIME
Using mortar after mixing about 120 minutes and depends on weather conditions (temperature, wind, humidity ...). Mix again after 30 minutes of non-use.
The recommended shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture is indicated on the package, provided that the product is stored in a dry, cool, and intact packaging. Do not stack more than 10 bags.
The product contains cement and is alkaline, which may cause irritation in contact with the body. Gloves and goggles should be used when applying the product to minimize direct contact with skin.
Refer to labor safety materials at the construction site.
The information contained in this document is based on the results of research, experiments, and actual construction at the site over many years.
EBLOCK EBA - 601 products when delivered to the site are considered a semi-finished product. We recommend that the mixing and installation at the site comply with the specifications specified on the packaging and construction documentation.